We are proud to announce that we have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC), a Government of India initiative. This partnership makes us the sole private company in Germany to have this distinctive collaboration with the Government of India.
Bringing Skilled Labour from India to Germany
The primary goal of this MOU is to facilitate the migration of skilled labour from India to Germany. We aim to enhance the quality of technical and vocational education and training institutions in India, thereby creating better job opportunities for students in Germany.
• Exchange of expertise, best practices, and resources between Germany and India, aiming to improve the vocational training standards in India to meet international levels.
• Organize joint training programs, seminars, and workshops that provide a platform for students and faculty from both nations to learn and collaborate.
Student and Faculty Exchange:
• Facilitate exchange programs for students and faculty members between German institutions and Indian training institutions under NSDC.
• Collaborate to create and update curriculum that aligns with the dual vocational education and training system of Germany, thereby making Indian trainees job-ready for the German market.
• The project will see considerable industry involvement, fostering partnerships that enable skills to be upgraded to international standards.
• The NSDC, with its extensive network and reach, plays a crucial role in enabling the creation and sustainability of skill development support systems required in India.
• Our company will work closely with NSDC, leveraging its infrastructure, which includes 1400 training partners, 28179 training centres, and 4983 empanelled assessors in India.
• Development of a skilled and certified workforce in India that aligns with the needs of German industries.
• Enabling migration of trained and skilled Indian professionals to Germany, satisfying the country’s demand for skilled labor.
• Strengthening of bilateral relations between Germany and India through workforce mobility and cultural exchange.